"If you have just a template for it, I'd be happy to make the submissions for you and fill the queue up. Unless you want to keep it a "one man show" because that is perfectly fine too. :)"
Asked by Anonymous
This is a really hard question for me to answer. On one hand, I’d prefer to keep this a one man show mostly because I’ve only ever co!modded once on an rp and I don’t know how to share this with someone. On the other hand, it’s not fair for me not to because I obviously can’t do this by myself.
Here’s the deal.
I’m willing to have someone work with me on this but I need to know that it can work. If you are interested in being a mod for thelittletheatrethings.tumblr.com:
Leave a message in my submit box with the following:
- Your tumblr url and your irl name or what you’d liked to be called.
- Why you want to be a mod.
- How long you’ve been following this blog.
- Your experience with GIMP or Photoshop. (I use GIMP and that’s where my template is so that’s preferable but I can make another one if it’s easier to do that.)
- How you think we can share the work for this.
I will make a choice within the next week or so. In the mean time, I hope to be able to fill the queue for the next few days but I can’t promise anything because I’m drowning in work.
Thank you so much!
Abbie (aka the mod)